- Celebrating my birthday with Spaceman where my parent’s celebrated their honeymoon many years ago.
- Cruising Oahu with my love and being thankful the island is hard to get lost on as I stink at navigation.
- Sampling ice cream at the number one ranked ice cream store in the world according to Tauck Tours (and I must say it was gooood!).
- Getting my passport stamped at another US National Park.
- “Breathing In and Breathing Out” with family around a campfire as we watched for shooting stars.
I will share more about these stories once I have had time to catch my breath and do a little laundry.
Some exciting news, while I was away I was highlighted by The Blogger Collective as the Blogger Babe of the Week…very cool! Check out my story: